Luke was taken by rescue to Baptist Medical Center - Wolfson's Children Hospital after having a 30-35 minute seizure; we don't have any other information right now...please pray
They are taking lots of labs, jugular IV out and replaced with one in Luke's arm; started antibiotic-
Luke was just taken down to CT scan and then spinal tab...prayers needed! Abram is safe at the Connell's house-
Spinal tab done...they asked me to leave the room -- I could hear Luke crying as I walked to the waiting room. I think I left my broken heart behind...
They are going to admit Luke and we are just waiting for all the results.
Luke isn't responsive yet...just laying here, looking like an angel~
It's Spinal Meningitis. We will know soon if it's bacterial or viral. Thank you for your prayers; keep them coming!
**This was the inital diagnosis, please continue to read for updated information....